Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The color blue reminds me of the ocean. I miss the ocean so much. I often find myself, eyes closed, longing for the sound of waves crashing against the beach. Blue is a calming and humbling color for me. It makes me think of large open skies and deep mysterious waters. It is a powerful color, embodying several elements, water and air. It also gives me the feeling of peace and encouragement. It is definitely a positive color, in my opinion. Which is funny, since the word "blue" has an alternate meaning of being sad. So I guess the word blue, for me at least, is an ironic word. I wonder what others feel about the word blue. Does it give them the same positive feeling that it gives me? Or do they associate it with its non-colorful meaning? Does it make them sad? It's not my favorite color, but it certainly makes top 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment