Wednesday, April 29, 2015

My biggest stress that gets in my way is finances. Financial stress causes problems in every facet of my life, such as my children and I's health, mental and physical. It is a very big burden for me at this time. I spend most of my days worrying and fretting over how I am going to get by from week to week. Sometimes, day to day even. It often breaks me down into tears and makes me feel like a failure as a human being. I don't feel like I can ever stay above water, let alone ever get ahead. I wish I would have prepared better for being a single parent on my own. I never imagined being in the position that I am in. It takes a great toll on my self esteem. I am always behind on my bills, worry often how I am going to afford to feed my children and I, can't afford proper medical care, can't afford leisurely activities that cost anything, I can't even afford my own car or house. I have to live with a friend, who by the grace of whatever gods may be out there, is very leanient on how and when I pay my rent and utilities. I honestly don't know what I would do without her right now. Another big stress that gets in the way of clear thinking is my current relationship. I know it isn't a healthy relationship and don't know how to pull myself out of it. I often tell myself that when the time is right, it will end on its own. Although, I know I will have to end it myself and that my previous statement is false. He isn't a inherently bad person, we just aren't a good match. We fight and argue often and probably cause each other more stress than we do any good. The suckiest part is that in some weird way, I still really love the crap out of him. I wish things were different between us, but I just really don't think its meant to be. I know the relationship is doomed to end at some point, but don't have the guts to end it myself now.

No comments:

Post a Comment